Then you can of course also work from abroad. A trend that has been going on for a while: workations . In good consultation with your employer, you can pack your things and settle down in Spain, for example. It is of course useful to arrange a number of things properly, such as:
- A good WiFi connection,
- stay in the same time zone (or almost), and
- a good workplace with desk and office chair.
At Frankwatching, this is a popular concept among Tunisia Phone Number employees. A mixture has now also emerged: first a few weeks on vacation, and then, for example, a workstation for 2 weeks. Then you can stay a little longer at your holiday destination, but you still go to work during the day. Also an idea!
One more time:
- Unproductive at the office?
- Working from abroad
- Hybrid working – tips
- 5 tips that communication can get started with
Can you always concentrate well? According to Björn Deusings , external distraction is only part of your ‘concentration problem’. So it’s too easy to blame your chatting colleagues, overcrowded mailbox or social pop-ups. A large part of your concentration depends on your internal distraction. Something that, according to Björn, is too often overlooked. Your own thoughts and hunches also distract you.
He shares 3 helpful tips:
- Remove resistance by creating clarity. If you work on a job with slight (or even major) reluctance or you don’t know where to start, you will always find reasons to ‘just’ pick up something else.
- Create peace of mind by planning realistically. Planning your work in advance helps you set priorities.
- Choose the right work environment. Also a tip for your external distraction.
Taking notes can also help improve your concentration. Then you write it ‘out of your head’. Or as Arjan Broere describes it: “Use your head to think about things. Not to think about things.” He recommends the Obsidian tool for this. Because let’s be honest: do you actually read all the notes you make? This tool helps you to organize and keep an overview. Recommended!
Article About Better
Finally, I would like to mention an article about better brainstorming . Brainstorms are often poorly prepared and poorly executed in practice, which also leads to bad results. A good brainstorming starts with good preparation by all participants! It is inspiring to look at:
- The Disney Method
- The ‘tour through the park’ method
- The Oprah Winfrey Method
Brainstorming techniques that allow you to approach things just that little bit differently. And change puts your brain into active mode. Stepping out of that comfort zone and actively participating in the brainstorming yields the best ideas.