In Mexico, the digital divide is still very large, due in part to the country’s economic situation and digital illiteracy. However, the country’s government has tried to counteract this with the implementation of programs such as the Mexico Connected Strategy.
In Mexico, the digital divide is still very large, due in part Sweden Mobile Number List to the country’s economic situation and digital illiteracy. However, the country’s government has tried to counteract this with the implementation of programs such as the Mexico Connected Strategy.
Clothing brands in Spain yield to other firms on the web
Repeat or not repeat the same content on all social networks, that’s the question
Everything you need to know about the iPad Air 2
Precisely this program seeks to benefit those who do not have an internet connection at home and focuses on people who connect through external networks and are generally users with smart mobile devices.
According to The Competitive Intelligence Unit, a WiFiero is characterized by:
1. Be a smartphone user that connects to the internet through external networks or hotspots.
2. 56% of WiFi users (41 million people) also connect via broadband, so “WiFieros” are not only those who substitute mobile data services for the use of hotspots, but also complement your mobile browsing with WiFi.
3. The most common connection points are located in Brother Cell Phone List shopping centers, parks, cafeterias, educational centers or any public space that provides this service.
4. The WiFieros give a second life for smartphones , ie, many of them acquire second – hand equipment, because it allows them access to the network without the need to hire a data plan.
5. However, 60% of smartphone users have a low-end mobile device, for having affordable prices, although with reduced processing capacities, memory, resolution and screen size.
6. The smartphones low range are an alternative to the second hand, they represent a possibility to migrate to the mobile navigation through the provision of specialized data plans.
Finally, it should be noted that Strategy Mexico Connected will guarantee the right of access to the internet, as it seeks the installation of 65 thousand hotspots in public spaces.